Is your company prepared before disaster strikes? When it comes to data backup and disaster recovery (BDR), being prepared for potential disasters is key to keep your business running. It's not only important to have a disaster recovery solution you trust , but to make sure you test it as well. Nowadays protecting you data is protecting your business, chances are you have business insurance? For your building? For your employees? So why not your business data? Odds are you will use your backup and disaster recovery solution before you will user your insurance.
Unplanned downtime may be an IT function, but it is a business concern. Average midsize company has 16 to 20 hours of network, system or application downtime per year.
Not a question of if, but when.
- 25% of PCs will fail this year
- 24% of companies said they experienced a full data disaster.
Is it worth the risk, to be unprepared?
- 70% of small businesses that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year.
- Secure backup of business-critical data
- Ability to keep the business running, even during disaster
- Complete data restoration
- Competitive advantage
- Perceived added business value
- Peace of mind, for business and clients
- Will meet many compliance requirements